Introducing DBE Direct: Cost-Effective DBE Compliance Made Simple For Small to Mid-Size Airports and Transits
Watch this on-demand webinar, presented by Ryan Kelly, Chief Revenue Officer at B2Gnow and John Chapman, Solutions Architect at B2Gnow, and walk away with a better understanding of:
- The DBE landscape today, including challenges and opportunities specific to small and mid-size transportation organizations
- The biggest DBE/ACDBE proposed changes outlined in the NPRM and what they mean for your transit or airport
- An overview of DBE Direct - - a complete solution specifically designed to help small to mid-size transportation organizations streamline and automate the process of DBE spend data collection, compliance, and reporting, as required by 49 CFR Part 26 – at a fraction of the cost
The fact of the matter is, all organizations regardless of size that are receiving USDOT grant dollars for projects, are required to set DBE participation goals on those projects, track the spend with DBE certified firms, and report the DBE participation results with the USDOT via standard semi-annual DBE reporting. In the past, this has been manageable due to more limited federal funding and a small number and scope of DBE-required projects. Now, with the influx in federal funding opening the doors to billions of dollars in USDOT funding, as well as the impending stringent DBE proposed rule changes outlined in the NPRM, many small to mid-size transportation organizations are looking for an easier, more efficient, and affordable way to: locate and maintain a qualified DBE vendor pool, calculate and set goals on projects, track spend with DBE firms several tiers deep in the contracting process, and compile and efficiently submit compliant semi-annual DBE reports for applicable projects.
- Who: Small to mid-size transportation organizations who are not already using the B2Gnow system
- When: Available On-Demand
- Where: Virtual - complete the form to register
Complete the form below and we will email you the recording.
Please note this webinar is intended for small to mid-size transportation organizations that are not already using the B2Gnow system.